Online tea stores dispatching from within the EU (European Union)?

Victoria
Admin

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:56 am

Reposting from Green Tea Vendor Topic
Ginpachi wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:16 am
As for Japanese tea, in general, I can recommend Sunday Natural - only available in French and German, but maybe useful to French and German speaking forum fellows:
www.sunday.de
www.sunday.fr

What I like is the tea quality, the sortiment, as well as the information about the cultivar, origin, farming grounds and methods.
I can also highly recommend their Green Roiboos and Sideritis.
What I did not like is their "Sunrouge Red Blueberry Leaf" which is a mixture with blueberry leaves; way too sour for my taste!
They also sell other teas and also teaware, which I cannot recommend since I did not try it out.
Ginpachi

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:36 am

Thank you @Victoria!
lUKAV28

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am

Yeah, I frequently buy tea from sunday.de. Over years they quite extended the selections of offered teas and from different regions. I tasted some really interesting Japanese black tea, earl gray white tea and a fair portion of senchas and gyokuros. Fast delivery too within Europe.

My first pots where purchased there too. They sell some pieces also found on artistic nippon. I can recommend shoryu kyusu, really really nice just slightly to big for single brew. I also purchased Tachi Masaki Banko pots there.