- Newly registered users cannot post items for sale in Tea Swap. Please settle in, make a few posts, and introduce yourself.
- If a new user wants to list something but can't, he or she should contact the staff to ask for an endorsement. However, unless there is a valid reason, we will ask you to follow the easy steps described above to automatically gain full access to the site yourself.
- Prices must be stated publicly.
- Items posted for sale should not be cross-posted in other areas of TF. Practice good curtesy and avoid (self-)promotion.
- If your item is no longer available, please let us know so that we can archive your listing. You can do this by clicking "Report this post" at the top of your post. It's an exclamation point button next to the quote button.
- Include WTB or WTS/FS (want to buy/sell, for sale) in your topic title.
- Indicate the item's location and your shipping conditions.
- You can add your location to your profile as well.
- While newly registered users may buy items, note that they probably won't have access to the private messaging system. In this situation, express interest by publicly posting in the item's topic and contact the staff for help.