AprTea Chinese Tea Mall From China Tea Capital Anxi

Vendor news and self-promotion
aprtea
Vendor

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:13 am

Aprtea (https://www.aprtea.com/) is the new Chinese tea shop. We are currently conducting free sample activities; and all products are free shipping.

Where we are
Aprtea is from Anxi, the capital of China’s tea industry. Anxi tea covers a total area of 250 acres with a building area of 180,000 square meters. There are 1,800 sets of shops and two trading halls with over 3,000 tea farmers trading stalls. Anxi tea is the origin of Oolong tea and Tieguanyin tea, where has most of all the tea in China, is China’s largest tea market.

Who we are
Aprtea is created by Chinese tea lovers from Anxi. We were influenced by Chinese tea from childhood, and loved Chinese tea and Chinese tea culture very much, and realized the healthy lifestyle it brought. We have more than 10 years of experience in the tea industry, in Anxi Chadu In Anxi—the capital of tea industry, we find high-quality Chinese tea with professional tea knowledge. After that, we visited tea farmers’ tea gardens and the whole tea making process, signed a long-term supply contract with tea growers, and purchased fresh tea every season.
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:29 pm

Your website is malfunctioning.
aprtea
Vendor

Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 am

Ethan Kurland wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:29 pm
Your website is malfunctioning.
Thanks for your reminder
Everything is fine now, I will monitor the operation of the website. :D
aprtea
Vendor

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:57 pm

China Double 11 - Aprtea Discount Promotion
Double 11 (Singles’ Day): China Largest Online Shopping Day. Aprtea( https://www.aprtea.com/ ) offers promotions:

Activity 1: Buy 2 get 1 free
For example, buy 100g get 50g free, buy 500g get 250g free, buy more and free more.

Activity 2: 15% coupon
Coupon: aprtea111101$15%
Can be used at checkout, use coupons do not enjoy activity 1

Activity 3: Free shipping on all orders

Activity 4: Free sample application

Deadline 11 November 24:00
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:49 pm

To forum members: I asked for some samples of AprTea and received samples fairly quickly. Very well packed and enough quantity of each for experimenting with parameters for the teas, how could I not be pleased to receive AprTea's package? As to how I liked the teas overall, not much. It is no surprise that I did not take a great liking to the teas because I was tasting teas that I am not into now. I have an open mind (I like to think) but perhaps a prejudiced palate. I cannot give an informed opinion on mosts of what I drank. I may have disliked some that represent the types they are well, just not my cup of.....

I do like AprTea's dian hong teas. I haven't been drinking dian hong for at least two years, but I did drink enough of it in the past to feel comfortable saying the dian hong from AprTea is quite good. It was nice to be reminded of the particular sweetness of dian hong and to look at beautiful, gold .....

Teaforum may get a lot of vendors coming in hopes of sales. It could get tiresome for some members; however, to be able to sample teas that I never tried before etc. won't get tiresome for me (at least not soon).

Cheers