5. 90ml hongni green sticker single hole - 175 USD
6. 150ml purple (Di Cao Qing) from EOT single hole - 150 USD

+ World Wide shipping 10USD.
Andrei

Wed May 29, 2019 12:15 am

2. 65ml purple green sticker single hole - 140 USD - SOLD
Chadrinkincat

Thu May 30, 2019 1:26 pm

I noticed you put up a few more pots on eBay. Not sure who told you those are ROC zhuni but they look 1990’s. The azure pot has a ball filter so obviously cant be 80yrs old. I wouldn’t have bothered commenting but you listed them for $1100 and $2300.
Bok
Vendor

Thu May 30, 2019 8:03 pm

ROC Zhuni for 1000$ that would be a steal if it were real! Haha
Baisao

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 am

Chadrinkincat wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:26 pm
I noticed you put up a few more pots on eBay. Not sure who told you those are ROC zhuni but they look 1990’s. The azure pot has a ball filter so obviously cant be 80yrs old. I wouldn’t have bothered commenting but you listed them for $1100 and $2300.
I agree. The “zhuni” is definitely ‘90s to present. I own some of it and it’s fine clay but it’s not the real thing. Also, the form has some modern styling. The azure pot’s clay looks doped to say nothing of the filter. It couldn’t possibly be ROC.
Andrei

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm

I removed the discussed teapots from ebay.
I doubt about the friendliness of the comments from Baisao and Bok and Chadrinkincat.
Baisao, Bok, Chadrinkincat you did "good deeds" to me.
You started rumors.
Are you experts on ROC teapots?
Or you just spoil people reputation ?
What are your goals?
Do you know real price for such teapots?
Or maybe how I got them?
Or maybe you can point to authentic Azure ROC teapots to compare with?
However, all my Green Label teapots that I sell here passed identification on the professor page and personally by him.
It is real hard to find a person who can identify Azure teapot.
Did I sell that Azure teapot on teaforum.org?
Do you know real price for teapot that I was selling on ebay ?
Why do you talk about that I do not sell here?

Take:

https://blog.xuite.net/aa3885aa/twblog/ ... E%E5%87%BA

https://blog.xuite.net/aa3885aa/twblog/ ... 0%E6%9C%89

The teapots have ball inside. Do you think they are not real?
Do you think such Azure teapots (on the link above) cost less 2000 USD?

It seems that I will bot able to sell here any teapot, because of you. Thank you to three of you.

However, if some one is interested there are available:
teapots.jpg
teapots.jpg (176.99 KiB) Viewed 7284 times
Baisao

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Andrei wrote:
No, you've seen to this yourself with your actions on eBay and your words here.
Andrei

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Baisao wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:22 pm
Andrei wrote:
No, you've seen to this yourself with your actions on eBay and your words here.
Do you want to discuss this? I can put back Azure teapot on Ebay. What are my actions?
Will you be able to find ANY Chinese expertise that says it is not real?
Bok
Vendor

Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:45 pm

Well you could just put up pictures of the teapots in question on the early pots face book group and let the experts reply, that would be very quick to find out.

I am far from an expert, but do have my fair share of real ROC and earlier teapots to have a good idea what is likely real and what not. Tainan is not far for me, so I can talk, see, touch and learn from people with huge collections of real antiques...

Definitely no golf ball filter before 1970s.

Where your pots come from and how much you paid for them matters little. What matters is as what and for how much you sell them.

It’s not like this happened the first time... remember when you put up EOT pots for earlier period than what EOT sold them originally? Only after the community pointed it out did you change it. Benefit of the doubt once - twice?
Andrei

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Bok, did I sell EoTs teapots with higher price? No, I didn't. I sold them with lower price than EoT original price was. There are other concerns about EoT 'private order' teapots to discuss....
That fact that you live in Taiwan doesn't make you Chinese expertise. I do not know where to ask. And why I should? Should I something prove to you? Are you potential buyer? If I ask about Azure teapot on Factory1 group. Of course they will say: this is not Factory1 teapot. It is true. Please, just try to understand me.
I gave two links. My Azure teapot is the same. Are they real? I think that arguing about Azure teapot is useless. I want to stop discuss Azure teapot.
Why are you mapping Ebay and teaforum.org? All feedback are positive, from forum-people who really purchased any teapot from me, here and teachat.com and ebay.
Bok
Vendor

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 am

@Andrei it is really easy: if you sell something, the information should be correct (to the best of your knowledge).

No one cares how much you ask for it.

If I buy a pot advertised as 80s it should be 80s, no matter the price.

I also don’t care about Azure (whatever that is), but if I pay 1000s of EUR for a ROC pot it better real. If you are not sure just don’t mention a period and ask a price that makes sense to you.

I never said I am an expert.

It really boils down to that this is a community of tea and teaware aficionados and we feel inclined to point out when something doesn’t seem right in the interest of everyone. Learning and progressing together.
Andrei

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:30 am

@Bok Information stays correct until you cannot prove otherwise?
Why do you discuss Azure teapot? :(
About EoT teapots, please stop discuss this topic.
I always stay honest person, moreover, teaforum/teachat members have less price than Ebay.
Question to moderators: is it OK that teaforum-members assault and attack for that was never listed here?
Last edited by Andrei on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bok
Vendor

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:33 am

Andrei wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:50 pm
And why I should? Should I something prove to you? Are you potential buyer? If I ask about Azure teapot on Factory1 group. Of course they will say: this is not Factory1 teapot. It is true. Please, just try to understand me.
From a simple point of logic:

It should very much be in your interest to post those on FB.

If you try to sell them for over 1000EUR (I seem to remember that is how much they were put up), that means you yourself paid at least few hundred Euros for it, wherever you got them from.

Even for a lower finders price, that is substantial money for supposedly ROC teapots, so if it is me, I will definitely want to know if they are real or not. Otherwise you would contact the original seller, wouldn't you? (if they advertised it as ROC that is)

So from your view point it makes perfect sense to ask for advice from those who know. Unless you know...
Bok
Vendor

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 am

Andrei wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:30 am
But, information stays correct until you cannot prove otherwise?
Not sure in what circles you source your pots, but in the vintage and antique sector, it is quite the opposite. No one takes any given information for granted, unless it is supported by evidence in craftsmanship, clay, seal chops etc. Not to forget authentification by renowned experts.

Innocent until proven guilty concerns people, not tea pots.

In that sense, I am not saying you are selling miss-labelled pots on purpose, but you should be careful in how you advertise them.
Andrei

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:43 am

@Bok

Code: Select all

If you try to sell them for over 1000EUR ...
I can try to sell as much as I want. It is my price. However, my actions are more altruistic, without any benefit to me.
We are talking that your allegations make only harm, about items that I didn't sell/list here.