Vendors

ShuShu

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 pm

The vendors guide was one of the greatest features in TC. It’s usefullness is evident by seeing how many post here questions such as “where do you buy x?”, “which vendor is your favorite for y”, etc....
I take it that it would be quite difficult to do the same here, but perhaps something like a survey/votes where people can just say where there had good experience (/w an option to comment) might be very nice and useful
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:57 am

ShuShu wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 pm
The vendors guide was one of the greatest features in TC. It’s usefullness is evident by seeing how many post here questions such as “where do you buy x?”, “which vendor is your favorite for y”, etc....
I take it that it would be quite difficult to do the same here, but perhaps something like a survey/votes where people can just say where there had good experience (/w an option to comment) might be very nice and useful
90% of the suggestions on what tea to buy from whom seem to be ignored on teachat. Perhaps how things develop here are better, though I don't argue w/ what you suggest. Cheers
Brent D

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:35 am

I think its a great idea.
Victoria
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm

At the moment we have Tea/ Tea Vendor Discussion & Recommendation/ Puerh Vendor topic ...& Oolong Vendor topic. As the recommendations grow, and consensus is reached, we can consolidate vendor recommendations into the OP. Also added Green Vendor topic and Black Vendor topic...