Site Feedback & Discussion

Victoria
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:58 pm

:) 🎉😀🎉
Teachronicles

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:29 am

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a save draft option when creating a post. That maybe gets triggered when your going to refresh the page or accidentally do so. It's happened a bunch of times where I write out a long post and then accidentally hit back on my phone or something else happens and my whole post is gone. Sometimes Ill rewrite it but more often than not I won't. Idk if this could be done, but I would greatly appreciate it.
Jo
Mrs. Chip

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Teachronicles wrote:
I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a save draft option when creating a post. That maybe gets triggered when your going to refresh the page or accidentally do so. It's happened a bunch of times where I write out a long post and then accidentally hit back on my phone or something else happens and my whole post is gone. Sometimes Ill rewrite it but more often than not I won't. Idk if this could be done, but I would greatly appreciate it.
There is a save draft option below the posting area to the left.
Teachronicles

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Jo wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:23 pm
Teachronicles wrote:
There is a save draft option below the posting area to the left.
😅. Thanks jo