ShyRabbit (D. Michael Coffee) Yunomi (240mL)

Feeling lucky? 🍀
pedant
Admin

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:09 am

2018 Anniversary Fundraiser & Giveaway Item List

ShyRabbit (D. Michael Coffee) Yunomi (240mL)

Raffle Tickets: $4 USD each
(Actual retail value: ~$55 USD)
This item was generously contributed by @Victoria. 100% of proceeds go to Tea Forum.

Item location: USA
Buyer pays shipping

NOTE: Last triptych image is comparison of form: Yamada Jozan III yunomi with D. Michael Coffee’s yunomi
ShyRabbit wrote: This Yunomi was thrown on the potter's wheel. It is Glazed with Ken's Satin Green and my Nuka. The dark blue is the result of these two glazes mixing and flowing together. The flowing of the green glaze has highlighted the "Throwing Rings", that were created when the cup was thrown, giving this cup lots of visual motion. This Yunomi is extremely comfortable in the hand.
The lip of this Yunomi is active and undulating. The image of the interior is casting blueish but is really more like the Nuka on the exterior.
Thank you for viewing my work and please don't hesitate to convo with any questions you may have.
Michael
ShyRabbit
Details:
  • Artist: ShyRabbit / D. Michael Coffee Ceramics and Fine Art
  • Dimensions: 3-3/8"h. x 3-1/2"dia. @ widest point.
  • Volume: 8 ounces/ 240 ml
  • Production Year: 2016
  • Condition: as almost new (used +-4 times)

Raffle tickets are available for $4 USD each.

The drawing will occur on 2019-01-11 11:59PM CST (UTC -6)
Time remaining:

Please click here to remit payment by PayPal and:
  • leave "Paying for goods or a service?" deselected (i.e. use "friends and family")
  • note the item name and your TeaForum username in the transaction
  • if you win, contact Victoria to arrange payment for shipping

Ticket Pack ($22 USD):
Instead of purchasing raffle tickets individually, you may also click here to buy one ticket for each item in our raffle (four teas and one yunomi). And please:
  • leave "Paying for goods or a service?" deselected (i.e. use "friends and family")
  • note "Raffle Ticket Pack" and your TeaForum username in the transaction

Note that our raffles, giveaways, and lotteries are provably fair using an algorithm described here: https://github.com/ftc2/fair-raffle
pedant
Admin

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:47 pm

update: so far, there are 3 tickets in the pot for this item. next ticket sold has a 25% chance of winning 🍀