Leafy Green Tea: Modern Shi Piao Yixing Teapot (140mL)
$90 USD $70 USD SOLD
(Actual retail value: $130 USD)
This item was generously contributed by @chofmann. 100% of proceeds go to Tea Forum.
Item location: USA
Free shipping within continental USA
https://leafygreentea.com/teaware/yi-xing-clay-pot-leafygreentea.com wrote: This beautiful handmade teapot holds roughly 140 ml of water when empty and has Leafy Green's logo delicately and discreetly engraved on the side. It comes in a beautiful wood box & silk pouch, and ships from the US. The pots are made with hongni clay from Yixing.
They are handmade with the assistance of a molding. The artist is able to make ~2 tea pots per day.
The artist is Xie Le, and his name is stamped on the bottom of the pot.
The teapot was made in Yixing, China in 2018.
- Product: Yixing Zisha Clay Tea Pot 宜兴紫砂壶 (comes with silk pouch and wooden box)
- Artist: Xie Le
- Style: Shi Piao 石瓢
- Clay: Aged Red Clay (hongni, 红泥)
- Volume: 140mL
- Year: 2018
- Condition: New
- Craft: Half-Handmade
Please click here to remit payment by PayPal and:
- leave "Paying for goods or a service?" deselected (i.e. use "friends and family")
- note the item name and your TeaForum username in the transaction
- submit your mailing address (referencing the item) using this form