WTB: Wistaria Taihe cakes

m2193

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi all,

Meant to pick up a few of these but they're no longer on Wistaria's website. Not particularly interested in maocha due to storage inconvenience. If anyone has any they're willing to sell (particularly '06), I'd love to purchase it off you. Located in CONUS and have PayPal. Thanks!
vuanguyen

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:23 pm

You can email Wei Lin directly at linonetwo@gmail.com. She is the person taking online order for Wistaria. Very nice girl. I believe she told me that customers can still purchase Taihe cake even though it is no longer listed on their website. I think they have a 15% discount right now (some type of anniversary sale). The attached pdf file is price list she sent me recently.

wistaria tea price list2021年末 (1).pdf
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 113 times
m2193

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:54 am

vuanguyen wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:23 pm
You can email Wei Lin directly at linonetwo@gmail.com. She is the person taking online order for Wistaria. Very nice girl. I believe she told me that customers can still purchase Taihe cake even though it is no longer listed on their website. I think they have a 15% discount right now (some type of anniversary sale). The attached pdf file is price list she sent me recently.

wistaria tea price list2021年末 (1).pdf
I was forwarded that price list by someone else as well and Taihe is no longer on there. The 15% discount only applies to some Taiwanese teas and not any of the puer AFAIK. Thanks for the email! I will forward my original email to the Wistaria Teahouse to Ms. Lin. I've emailed twice overall with no response (once through the site contact form with spotty Chinese (lol) and once to the Wistaria Gmail), and I don't want them to accidentally have me down for three of the same order (unlikely given the time passed though). Nowhere near that kind of budget :lol:
m2193

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:00 am

Thread can be archived!