Tea Dreams

d.manuk

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:36 am

I had a very funny dream last night. Essence of Tea owned a tea shop in NYC so I went in for a session. They served such a delicious puer, it had a very bright orange flavor. I don't know how but it tasted really good in my dream and I could actually taste it. It was very vivid.

The bitter disappointment of reality set in when I woke up and realized that such a place doesn't exist. :oops:

Please use this thread to discuss any dreams you have about tea. :lol:
swordofmytriumph

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 am

Last night I had a tea nightmare where I went on vacation and packed a bunch of tea...like 15 different teas, all in the same suitcase along with my clothes and things. This suitcase was like Mary Poppins' bag, and had more space on the inside. But most of the teas I brought were bigger leaf teas and kind of delicate, and I had shoved them all in wherever they would fit and then stuffed the suitcase with clothes. Of course when I went to take them out they were all crushed beyond recognition. :cry: And the ones that weren't delicate had gone bad. My Long Jing wasn't crushed but the leaves had gone all brown and smelled terrible. I was so upset in the dream I felt kinda sick. Then I woke up, still grieving for the loss of all my good tea, for a good minute or so feeling depressed. Then, I realized that I was in bed and that none of that had happened and all my tea was fine! Such relief! :lol:
debunix

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:03 am

Whew! to waking with all intact.

I can't think of any tea dreams off the top of my head, but I know tea has been present in some. Now I'll try to remember and share if any interesting things happen....
d.manuk

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am

swordofmytriumph wrote:
Last night I had a tea nightmare
Lol! The worst kind of dream :lol:
swordofmytriumph

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:57 am

Shine Magical wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am
swordofmytriumph wrote:
Last night I had a tea nightmare
Lol! The worst kind of dream :lol:
You know what the funniest part is? I read your post about your dream and thought to myself, “man, how come I never have tea dreams! I wanna have a tea dream tonight! Never gonna happen though...”

:lol:

My subconscious is laughing at me.
swordofmytriumph

Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:25 am

I had this tragic dream that the teapot I have coming from buyjp4u arrived broken. It was totally salvageable or so it seemed but when I reached into the bock to pull it out it fell apart in my hands. I woke up and was so sad until I realized it wasn’t real.