Water Water Everywhere... What’s Your Water?

TeaTotaling

Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Baisao wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:31 am
TeaTotaling wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:12 am
Baisao Of course the system likes to discredit him :lol: It doesn't mean the information he provides is untrue, to the contrary.
Yeah, the SYSTEM is preventing him and Alex Jones from getting the real TRUTH out to the people. Gimme a break. I'm on my last nerve with the anti-science, post-truth movement. People who propagate this garbage are modern snake oil salesman, profiting from ignorance and fear. Don't eat yoga mats and you'll be just fine.
Of course, you can believe what you like. I just don’t see it holding much water 💦💦💦

Thanks for pointing me to Alex Jones. I've heard about banned.video and infowars.com before, same operation I think?? I'll see what he has to say. Looks like he sells water filters :lol: This could be a good water filter for you :mrgreen:
https://www.infowarsstore.com/alexapure ... ion-system
Last edited by TeaTotaling on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TeaTotaling

Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:22 pm

@klepto I balance the spring water with distilled water 💥💧💥
Bac

Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm

I have the luck to easily find S.Bernardo, a water source from the alps, it is pretty good with any kind of tea!
If i can't find that, then i buy S. Anna, wich is quite similar, tho slightly lighter in minerals.
Victoria
Admin

Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:02 pm

Bac wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm
I have the luck to easily find S.Bernardo, a water source from the alps, it is pretty good with any kind of tea!
If i can't find that, then i buy S. Anna, wich is quite similar, tho slightly lighter in minerals.
@Bac Are you in Italy somewhere? Other members that have mentioned San Bernardo water are in Italy as well. Let me know if you find a water quality report from this company, I can add it to our Water Data spread sheet.
pedant
Admin

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:02 pm

TeaTotaling wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:19 pm
I've heard about banned.video and infowars.com before, same operation I think?? I'll see what he has to say. Looks like he sells water filters :lol: This could be a good water filter for you :mrgreen:
https://www.infowarsstore.com/alexapure ... ion-system
his face is all over both sites, so yes, i think so.

my hunch is his water filters are not total trash, but they're not a good value for the money. afaik, he's not a scientist or an expert on water chemistry or purification. also, the video on that page suggests that he may not actually be aware of the technical capabilities of the products he sells, or at least he wasn't compelled to have anything independently tested. if you take the statements at face value, his friend who owns a lab tested the products for him without him even asking, but no results are given aside from an alleged 100% (!!!) removal of one analyte.

also, the thumbnail of jones in the frog suit made me smile :D

i actually like him and some of the things he says, at least in broad strokes. for example, i appreciate his promotion of censorship awareness, and i thought he was super funny on joe rogan. i also appreciate conspiracy theories in general because i think they enrich our culture, and i find them entertaining. same reason i love x-files. 🛸 :lol:
however, i don't actually agree with the specifics of a lot of what he says.

getting off topic though. back to water, please :)
Baisao

Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:00 am

@pedant, I beg to differ. I remember when he was on public access here in the early 90s. He was a bit gonzo but harmless. He’s now created a cynical empire of lies while maintaining a cult like personality. He affirms and embraces white supremacy (hence the Pepe the frog mentions), disgusting statements about Sandy Hook, and dangerous political conspiracies. He’s no longer entertaining but the leader of the most deplorable of deplorables.

In a country full of people willfully being Qpilled, we don’t need Jones or people like him.
TeaTotaling

Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:56 am

@pedant 👍🏻 👍🏻

@Baisao Know this, Jesus offers living water. Whoever drinks the water he gives, shall never thirst. Best water I have ever had, nothing compares. Whoever the Son sets free, is free indeed ✝️ Therefore, let freedom ring, worldwide 🛎 🌎 🌍 🌏 🛎

Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 am

As an Austin resident, Alex Jones has, to my face, told me I'm going to hell purely for my sexuality, and several of my friends were physically attacked by his supporters for the same reason. I agree with @Baisao, there was a time when he was mere Austin color, but the way people in this thread are talking about such a hateful person makes me uncomfortable.
TeaTotaling

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:24 am

Looking forward to testing this new RO system with tea/coffee. It’s 9-stages and has a remineralization filter, which is a major plus.
Attachments
BC357281-329E-49AE-88CB-53E628F667BB.jpeg
BC357281-329E-49AE-88CB-53E628F667BB.jpeg (117.32 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
LeoFox

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 am

Baisao wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:00 am
pedant, I beg to differ. I remember when he was on public access here in the early 90s. He was a bit gonzo but harmless. He’s now created a cynical empire of lies while maintaining a cult like personality. He affirms and embraces white supremacy (hence the Pepe the frog mentions), disgusting statements about Sandy Hook, and dangerous political conspiracies. He’s no longer entertaining but the leader of the most deplorable of deplorables.

In a country full of people willfully being Qpilled, we don’t need Jones or people like him.
👍🏻 👍🏻👍🏻 👍🏻
👍🏻 👍🏻👍🏻 👍🏻

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 am

Personally, for water, I fill up a 3 gallon bottle with RO water at WholeFoods and mineralize it with Topo Chico mineral water. It's the right balance of results, effort, and environmental impact as it involves no disposable plastics. I worry about the impact of recycling the glass bottles but I have yet to find another way to mineralize the water, that doesn't involve blending up powders and the purchases/effort that entails. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.
Baisao

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:51 am

karma wrote:
Personally, for water, I fill up a 3 gallon bottle with RO water at WholeFoods and mineralize it with Topo Chico mineral water. It's the right balance of results, effort, and environmental impact as it involves no disposable plastics. I worry about the impact of recycling the glass bottles but I have yet to find another way to mineralize the water, that doesn't involve blending up powders and the purchases/effort that entails. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.
That's a grand idea. What are your proportions?

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:57 am

Baisao wrote:
karma wrote:
Roughly 9:1, though I've started putting more Topo Chico in, bringing it closer to 8:1 I suspect. 1.5 liters Topo to 3 gallons (11 liters) to start with, but I'll poor in more Topo as thats a lot of what my girlfriend and I drink! I've found that I like my puer with more minerally water, and since that's mostly what I drink, I build my water for that.
Baisao

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:09 am

karma wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:57 am
Baisao wrote:
karma wrote:
Roughly 9:1, though I've started putting more Topo Chico in, bringing it closer to 8:1 I suspect. 1.5 liters Topo to 3 gallons (11 liters) to start with, but I'll poor in more Topo as thats a lot of what my girlfriend and I drink! I've found that I like my puer with more minerally water, and since that's mostly what I drink, I build my water for that.
Very nice. I'll have to give this a try. Thank you!
TeaTotaling

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:14 am

karma wrote:
In the past I have done this as well. Instead of recycling the glass, I just purchased a couple 5 gallon glass jugs, and loaded them on a crock.

Regarding remineralization, I have used ConcenTrace drops with good results.