Design for tea cake

aet
Vendor

Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:41 am

My drawing skills are limited ( 8y old child level I guess ) , so I was wondering if anybody here knows some tea lover who could draw something up?
We offer either to pay for art via Paypal , or we can send a cake ( with that design ) as a gift and give a credit ( name of the designer ) on product details on our website , tag on IG and FB as well.
If you know someone who is into some cooperation like this, please send PM.
Victoria
Admin

Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:11 am

There are several designers on TeaForum, if you share a few examples of your favourite wrappings that would help to clear the path forward, and would be interesting to see as well.
aet
Vendor

Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:45 am

Victoria wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:11 am
There are several designers on TeaForum, if you share a few examples of your favourite wrappings that would help to clear the path forward, and would be interesting to see as well.
I'm not sure if I have some favourites though. I mean , I don't really look on others what they print on their cakes.
I'd be ok if people who are interested just send me the link on their portfolio ( IG,FB or website ) ,where I can see the style and level of skill , with their choice of cooperation ( pay or tea with with credit ).
mrmopu

Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:51 am

Do you have a cake in general you want drawn and will there be a tie to a Zodiac animal or another forest creature? I am sure there would be many who may even be able to draw a wrapper or label that you could produce as well.
aet
Vendor

Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:02 am

mrmopu wrote:
Do you have a cake in general you want drawn and will there be a tie to a Zodiac animal or another forest creature? I am sure there would be many who may even be able to draw a wrapper or label that you could produce as well.
no, not really. We have a new blend coming in within few weeks. The wrapper for that, I do have design idea , but my fingers are clumsy , so want to pass it to someone who is good with pencil. Details I'd prefer to discus directly with designer who I'll be working with , not officially on forum. Thanks for understanding.
For the moment Im in stage looking for suitable candidate / s who could be doing stuff for us later as well ( we hope to press more ;-) ) So not only pencil , but any creative stuff.

Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:58 pm

I have some photography work I’d be happy to put on a tea cake :)
aet
Vendor

Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:57 pm

karma wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:58 pm
I have some photography work I’d be happy to put on a tea cake :)
I use to do photography in past as well and that's what I was using so far ,mostly. Converting pictures in cartoon filter to make them look like drawing / painting, cleaning up from not desired background and fit in PS into the cake wrapper.
From this year we decided not to use the photography on cakes anymore, just true drawing / painting stuff.
But thanks for the offer.
mrmopu

Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:35 am

aet wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:02 am
mrmopu wrote:
no, not really. We have a new blend coming in within few weeks. The wrapper for that, I do have design idea , but my fingers are clumsy , so want to pass it to someone who is good with pencil. Details I'd prefer to discus directly with designer who I'll be working with , not officially on forum. Thanks for understanding.
For the moment Im in stage looking for suitable candidate / s who could be doing stuff for us later as well ( we hope to press more ;-) ) So not only pencil , but any creative stuff.
Yeah for sure let us know about the new wrapper. I am sure you will find someone. Lots of talented people out there I wish I was one of them. :)