What's the best tea for a sensitive stomach?

lifebun
New user

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:15 am

I like green tea and I used to drink it whenever I feel like to have it. But one of my friend said that if I will drink green tea like this I will face the side effects. Do you guys know when I should drink it to have maximum benefits?
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:27 pm

lifebun wrote:
I like green tea and I used to drink it whenever I feel like to have it. But one of my friend said that if I will drink green tea like this I will face the side effects. Do you guys know when I should drink it to have maximum benefits?
I suggest that you drink green tea whenever you feel like drinking it; and, I suggest that you limit how much you speak with that friend. :P
Victoria
Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:14 pm

Ethan Kurland wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:27 pm
lifebun wrote:
I suggest that you drink green tea whenever you feel like drinking it; and, I suggest that you limit how much you speak with that friend. :P
Lol, I agree @Ethan Kurland our bodies can tell us silently more than we realize 🍃
Baisao

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:02 am

lifebun wrote:
I heartily agree with Ethan and Victoria.

What kind of green tea are you drinking? Just about anything in a bag will have a greater chance of making you feel badly because the tea in the bags is old and poor quality.

I’m of the opinion that each of us reacts in unique ways to teas. It seems very individual. For example, some people get an upset stomach from green teas and other people get this from Indian black teas. And as I mentioned earlier, I have a friend who cannot drink sencha or gyokuro but (incredibly) can drink matcha. Each person is unique. :-)
priyaraj
New user

Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:10 am

Hi,
Well, Green tea is solution for all type of problem but if you have finished your lunch an hour ago avoid it to drink it. chamomile or peppermint tea is good for sensitive stomach so you can try it.

#Have a cup of positive tea!!!