4 Signs of a Real Yixing Teapot

StoneLadle

Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:27 am

Youzi wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:11 pm
StoneLadle wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:49 am
What about the tea??

How do all these things do the tea in or out?

Good for tea or not?

I just tend to buy the pots that resonate with nice clay that makes.my eyes go yes!
No one cares about clay effect tea. Except for the western audience and very few people in Asia. Certainly no one in Yixing. That's just the reality of the situation sadly.
I'm not surprised if you say that you don't care but to say no one does is far fetched... Mainland tea drinking is far behind the rest of the world anyways... Like everything else
Bok
Vendor

Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:50 am

StoneLadle wrote:
I'm not surprised if you say that you don't care but to say no one does is far fetched... Mainland tea drinking is far behind the rest of the world anyways... Like everything else
Second that, 1000s of Taiwanese, Malaysians and other Huaren would wholeheartedly disagree with this statement.

What is true though is that avid pot collectors are often not the most apt at making tea and vice versa. With a few notable *cough*octo**cough, cough exceptions :mrgreen:
OCTO

Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:56 am

Bok wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:50 am
StoneLadle wrote:
Second that, 1000s of Taiwanese, Malaysians and other Huaren would wholeheartedly disagree with this statement.

What is true though is that avid pot collectors are often not the most apt at making tea and vice versa. With a few notable *cough*octo**cough, cough exceptions :mrgreen:
hhmmmm..... 😈👻😈👻