Brewing methods video (Youtube)

Admar
Vendor

Wed May 13, 2020 10:06 am

Made a new brewing methods video:

It is more geared to new tea people but hope you enjoy it.
Victoria
Admin

Wed May 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Hi Admar, I’m curious who you see as your target audience and what your overall goal is in making and sharing these videos. Since you are also a vendor, I’m thinking they are a way to increase your potential client base while sharing your love of tea.
Admar
Vendor

Wed May 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Victoria wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Hi Admar, I’m curious who you see as your target audience and what your overall goal is in making and sharing these videos. Since you are also a vendor, I’m thinking they are a way to increase your potential client base while sharing your love of tea.
Well, I've started with the vision in mind that I want to be invited to have tea (ceremony) by alot of people around me.
To get at that point I'll need to have more people in my surrounding area drinking tea. For that to happen, I'll need to introduce them to tea, offer education etc. This will take up a lot of my time so I'll need to do something with tea to sustain myself. I decided on doing tea ceremonies for money and selling tea and teaware (aimed at people starting with tea but could not help myself and sneak in some more quality stuff and fun stuff).

I started at the end of January this year. With the current global situation I can't do tea ceremonies at all but I can make video's (and making video's for education and for product reviews was the plan anyway). So here I am now.

There are a lot more considerations but this is the gist of it.