Tea Related Videos

TeaHive

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:28 pm

A collection of tea related videos and YouTube channels would be helpful for many. Plus it's fun to watch people geek out on tea!
CWarren

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm

My favorite YouTube tea related channels are Crimson Lotus Tea, Yunnan Sourcing and TeaDB. I enjoy Global Tea Hut’s channel as well.
TeaHive

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:38 pm

I just started a channel with my SO. Our first video was posted today. We intend to be posting weekly/biweekly.
The content will always be tea related but it could range from an artsy video, to a tea experiment, to a video where we give our thoughts on a specific tea.
Check us out and if you have any feedback I'd love to hear it.
Also if you have cool video ideas let me know, I'd love to see if we can come up with something awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxn59h ... subscriber
Victoria
Admin

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Good talk regarding enzymes, oxidation, fungus, bacteria, humidity in puerh ageing with scientific references footnoted. Also tangentially of general interest regarding what may be occurring with other teas such as oolong stored for a year and what might be happening;
Pu erh tea aging and storage

TeaLovingKate
New user

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:33 am

This one is my fav. It's Czajnikowy.pl channel on Youtube created by two passionate tea enthusiasts who regularly create wonderful content. I'm really thanksful for this channel cause apart from Mei Leaf, I think these two channels are the most informative, reliable and enjoyable sources to watch on Youtube as far as tea is concerned. Please check out at least some of their videos and let me know what you think cause IMO this channel is really underrated while it's such an amazing quality and accuracy. I'm really proud cause it's the best Polish source of information about tea (and becoming international, too :) )
The videos have very good English subtitles. I hope you like it as much as I do.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true