Grad student questions on tea practices in personal life and business!

teabooksart

Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:25 am

Hey everyone! I spoke with @Victoria and @pedant yesterday about posting this since it is technically a survey but it's for my graduate school final semester project that isn't going anywhere but the professor and class! So I've been given the go-ahead to post it!

Basically, the premise is that I am curious as to how people use tea in their daily life / business life. Your business does NOT have to be tea-related. I use it in my library job a fair bit (bringing tea to work, sharing tea with coworkers, etc).

Everything on the form is optional (outside of the questions regarding how you'd like me to handle your information) and I'd be delighted to get more responses!

https://forms.gle/hcSZPdHrmV7LgLvp8

If you have any questions, just ask! This is a very causal project. Please also do not worry about your grammar or spelling! I would love more international replies as well!
Victoria
Admin

Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:24 pm

The survey is pretty nice, I enjoyed answering your questions. When I was doing it I didn’t realize the business question was not about a tea related business.
teabooksart

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:14 pm

Victoria wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:24 pm
The survey is pretty nice, I enjoyed answering your questions. When I was doing it I didn’t realize the business question was not about a tea related business.
Thank you for this feedback! I've updated the question to explain that. If you're interested, feel free to go back in and fill out a second one - just fill out your name so I can match it when I go through later!

I appreciate y'all helping me out!
swordofmytriumph

Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:50 am

That was really fun. OP, are you gonna post the paper when you’re done with it? I’d love to read it!
Victoria
Admin

Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:18 pm

@teabooksart how’s the survey going? Am curious if you got enough participants, and of course to read your results 🍃
teabooksart

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:47 am

Thank you for checking in! I have about 32 participants at this point - it's been fun going through the replies.

Once I'm done I will attempt to aggregate replies and make it so those who do not wish their information to be shared are removed from anything I might link to! This will probably happen after I'm done with classes though ahaha.