Taiwan Oolong tea whole seller and old master of Yixing tea pot

Vendor news and self-promotion
Bok
Vendor

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:53 am

helotea wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:10 am
top3 collectors in Taiwan. All are appraised by Master Wubaohua.
Top three according to who?
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:05 am

I, as a vendor, should not get into this much, perhaps.

I will respond only to numbers. The amount of tea that this wholesaler sells per year is not that impressive. A zero would be needed to be added to the amount of kilos of tea sold for this wholesaler to be a great player in Taiwan's wholesale tea business. On the other hand the amount of "yixing" pots is so large. Moving that amount of pots around or even the clay needed for them if pots were made in Taiwan from clay from China is a feat in itself.

I will note that one can find tables of "yixing" teapots for sale for $2 or even $1 in Taiwan. Teashops also sell "yixing" in settings that seem more likely to offer authentic yixing. When in Taipei the first time w/ Jay, he bought one offered for 1250 NTD that we haggled down to 800. He thought it was likely a fake & later confirmed that it was. (A US$28 losing gamble.)

With no yixing expertise, not able to assess pots, I say what is written "does not add up".

The persistence is remarkable. Will it garner a sale here? Perhaps we will see a post in a year, telling us of the dozens of pots sold & hundreds of kilos of teas; perhaps not.

Not a time to worry about it. Happy holidays.
Bok
Vendor

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:52 pm

Again, top 50 in Taiwan, according to who? Haven’t even heard of your shop before… hope the tea is better than the teaware.

Taiwan is known to have one of the highest percentage of fake Yixing in Asia, certainly a good business model…

I don’t see you post on any of the more serious Chinese speaking teaware collectors groups, very telling… too many opinions? :lol:
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:38 pm

helotea wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:46 pm
.....We are top 50 in Taiwan in sales of Taiwan Oolong tea. It is enough for our family business , maybe you can sell 1 M tons ... we do not need it.
Good luck and Bye.
Bye.
steanze
Vendor

Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:11 am

helotea wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:39 pm
Good morning.

Hello. Every one.

Here comes my collection, Jukexin, master tea pot.

He is one of the seven master tea pot artists in Yiing tea pot history ,cream de la cream.

I like this one a lot. When you look at the line and structure,you feel very happy from your heart.
It is very gorgeous.

What do you think?

All friendly opinions are welcome.

Have a nice day.
Hi, sorry, this is a replica made of clay that has chemical additives...