TenFu's TEA - 天福茗茶

Vendor news and self-promotion
TenFu's TEA
Vendor

Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:49 am

Hello from Xiamen,

Founded in 1993, TenFu's TEA is one of China’s largest tea company. According to China Tea Marketing Association, from 2013 to 2017, TenFu's TEA maintained the number one spot of China's top 100 tea company for five consecutive years.

At TenFu's TEA we are on a mission to create an authentic Chinese tea experience without compromise. We envision tea that not only is authentic and tastes great-it’s also made with healthier, fresher ingredients. Good for people, our community, and the planet.

There are currently over 1300 retail franchise stores worldwide, of this total 1200 are located in mainland China.

The goal of Tenfu Group is to make every customer feel right at home whenever he or she sees the white and green logo, walks into one of the traditional Chinese-style stores, and enjoys a complimentary cup of Tenfu’s tea.

Visit our website at: https://tea-tao.com/

Kind regards,

TenFu's TEA
LeoFox

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:26 am

What are the most popular teas from ten ren in the different regions of the world, eg europe, north America, china, japan? Are there any interesting trends and regional differences within China?
mbanu

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am

The ginseng oolongs I've tried are too sweet for me (I do better with sugar-sweet than licorice-sweet, I think), but TenFu/TenRen is famous for them. Their Taiwanese oolongs seem designed for gongfu. I remember buying a TenRen oolong that was fresh, and thinking it must have gone flat, because it had such a light taste when brewed non-gongfu. However, it still had aroma, so I think instead they were picking teas assuming gongfu, like from a big crop after heavy rains.

Historically speaking they were very influential in China and the U.S., though, I would recommend their teas just to understand that part of history in context.
TenFu's TEA
Vendor

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:20 am

LeoFox wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:26 am
What are the most popular teas from ten ren in the different regions of the world, eg europe, north America, china, japan? Are there any interesting trends and regional differences within China?
It's hard to make a conclusion.Because Ten Ren TEA is like a branch of TenFu's Group.TenRen is more famous in Taiwan while TenFu is more popular in mainland China.According to our stastic, tieh kwan yin oolong and green tea are popular in America and Europe.Russias prefer jasmine green tea.And in korea and japan,people like pu-erh tea.In China,if people are new to tea,they prefer long jing green tea.And people who drink tea for decades would pursue to raw pu-erh tea,especially those aged for decades.
TenFu's TEA
Vendor

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:39 am

mbanu wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am
The ginseng oolongs I've tried are too sweet for me (I do better with sugar-sweet than licorice-sweet, I think), but TenFu/TenRen is famous for them. Their Taiwanese oolongs seem designed for gongfu. I remember buying a TenRen oolong that was fresh, and thinking it must have gone flat, because it had such a light taste when brewed non-gongfu. However, it still had aroma, so I think instead they were picking teas assuming gongfu, like from a big crop after heavy rains.

Historically speaking they were very influential in China and the U.S., though, I would recommend their teas just to understand that part of history in context.
Yes.King's Ginseng Oolong Series is one of TenFu's Group most famous teas.It's because the oolong teas are added ginseng herbs that it's naturally sweet in aftertase.

Each tea has its unique kung fu tea brewing way.We have a professional tea tasting team,so most of our teas are tested by them to find the best taste.So the recommeded brewing method are referred to their results.

In fact,what I think it's not necessary to obey kung fu brewing method.Just brew tea in the way you like.If your are feel good with tea in glass, then it's the right method.
pedant
Admin

Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:36 am

i just received some of your tea as a gift. :mrgreen:
i have not tried it yet.

三羊开泰

TenFu Tea 1
TenFu Tea 1
PXL_20211211_083317032.jpg (224.42 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
TenFu Tea 2
TenFu Tea 2
PXL_20211211_083329515.jpg (200.05 KiB) Viewed 2222 times