Tea Urchin Backlog?

pchua

Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:09 am

Hi everyone,

I ordered from Tea Urchin on October 15 but they have not responded with my tracking number or any further details about my order beyond the order confirmation. I have tried contacting their instagram and email to no avail (the email address bounces back). Do their other orders take this long to fulfill? I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Thank you!
polezaivsani

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Had a similar experience with them beginning of the year. Placed an order, got confirmation letter and then silence. Some months in asked them if there where any updates to it and got a tracking number which showed that the package is just about to be delivered. Tried getting in touch with them via email a couple times throughout the year to no avail. A pity since all i got left from their cakes is a stem i use to unclog the spouts :roll:.
klepto

Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:43 pm

I've experienced this, also experienced them not returning support emails. Their tea is good and I just simply wait until my tea arrives because I know its going to take a while.
Guy_Juan

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:37 pm

I just went through the same situation with Tea Urchin in late July. My tea had been shipped within days but no confirmation was sent. Tea was sent on July 29 and delivered on August 10 to USA.
Try this contact instead for better response:
theteaurchin@gmail.com
AttN: Belle
BTW Their teas are excellent.
pchua

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:20 am

Thank you very much, everyone! I will contact their email and inquire.