Vendor

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 pm

gregcss wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:29 pm
Balthazar wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 am
gregcss wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:54 am
Has anyone ordered from TealifeHK in the past couple of months?
I made an order recently, currently waiting to be picked up from my post office.
How long did it take to process the order? I ordered on 4/25 and it hasn't shipped yet or at least the the status hasn't changed. I emailed on 5/2 just to get an idea of normal processing time and they said ~3 more weeks to process which would be 5/23. I emailed again on 6/8 to get a status and have not received a response. I will wait till tomorrow before asking for a refund or submitting issue through paypal.
I would contact @tealifehk here directly before doing so, Jay is here on the forum and will surely look into it!
gregcss

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Bok wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 pm
gregcss wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:29 pm
Balthazar wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 am

I made an order recently, currently waiting to be picked up from my post office.
How long did it take to process the order? I ordered on 4/25 and it hasn't shipped yet or at least the the status hasn't changed. I emailed on 5/2 just to get an idea of normal processing time and they said ~3 more weeks to process which would be 5/23. I emailed again on 6/8 to get a status and have not received a response. I will wait till tomorrow before asking for a refund or submitting issue through paypal.
I would contact tealifehk here directly before doing so, Jay is here on the forum and will surely look into it!
Thanks, Bok. I will do that instead because I really do want to try the tea.
tealifehk
Vendor

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi Greg! I was just looking at your order when I was notified about your comment on the thread. I'm really sorry for the wait! I'll make it up to you with some great samples and I'll get your order done right now. I was going to call you, but since it's after 11 pm, I'll e-mail instead. My apologies, order volume has been overwhelming recently, and with the recent events here in Hong Kong, your last e-mail seems to have gotten lost in the tide. I'll have tracking for you before you wake up! :)
gregcss

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 pm

tealifehk wrote:
Hi Greg! I was just looking at your order when I was notified about your comment on the thread. I'm really sorry for the wait! I'll make it up to you with some great samples and I'll get your order done right now. I was going to call you, but since it's after 11 pm, I'll e-mail instead. My apologies, order volume has been overwhelming recently, and with the recent events here in Hong Kong, your last e-mail seems to have gotten lost in the tide. I'll have tracking for you before you wake up! :)
Hi Jay,

Thank you kindly for taking care of this. Sorry to see what is going on in HK and wish you and the rest of the HK folks the best.
tealifehk
Vendor

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:07 am

gregcss wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 pm
tealifehk wrote:
Hi Jay,

Thank you kindly for taking care of this. Sorry to see what is going on in HK and wish you and the rest of the HK folks the best.
Thank you! It's been a very exciting (and stressful) week, and things turned out better than expected. Now to see what CCP's next move is...
tealifehk
Vendor

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 am

The Hong Kong economy is taking a hit at present due to our struggle for freedom: I'm offering 18% off through the week on all teas that are roasted in Hong Kong, sold by Hong Kong's tea merchant families or that were aged here in Hong Kong. This keeps more of your money in the local economy, which is entirely independent of the economy across the border (tax revenues from the city don't go across to PRC).

While we're still reliant on China for our tea, at least this way what comes after processing and production gets to stay down here! No code needed at checkout and this offer is good through August 12th.
Tea123
New user

Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm

I ordered on 6th June 2020 (4 months and 2 weeks ago) and it hasn't shipped yet. I emailed Jay in July (4 months ago) to find out how my order was. I was told it can take a while to ship. I'm very disappointed.
tealifehk
Vendor

Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Tea123 wrote:
I ordered on 6th June 2020 (4 months and 2 weeks ago) and it hasn't shipped yet. I emailed Jay in July (4 months ago) to find out how my order was. I was told it can take a while to ship. I'm very disappointed.
Hi Tea123, and welcome to TeaForum!

I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting so long. For several months I could only ship to many destinations by sea mail without tracking, and that is nervewracking with high value packages. We also have had complete postal system shutdowns for a week (or weeks) on end because of COVID. I've had a backlog build up and I am working it down as quickly as I can. I'll get your order right out to you! DM and e-mail sent.
maitre_tea

Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:06 pm

tealifehk wrote:
Tea123 wrote:

I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting so long. For several months I could only ship to many destinations by sea mail without tracking, and that is nervewracking with high value packages. We also have had complete postal system shutdowns for a week (or weeks) on end because of COVID. I've had a backlog build up and I am working it down as quickly as I can. I'll get your order right out to you! DM and e-mail sent.
I just want to vouch for TeaLife.HK - my order was also held up for a month or so, and he his responses were thoughtful and much appreciated. In these times, I have relaxed my standards for how long things can take to get to me from Asia.
tealifehk
Vendor

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:14 am

maitre_tea wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:06 pm
tealifehk wrote:
Tea123 wrote:

I just want to vouch for TeaLife.HK - my order was also held up for a month or so, and he his responses were thoughtful and much appreciated. In these times, I have relaxed my standards for how long things can take to get to me from Asia.
Thank you for the kind words, and I hope you're enjoying your teas!
YeeOnTeaCo
Vendor

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:45 pm

Tea123 wrote:
Being a fellow HK vendor, we can certainly feel for anyone running a business which currently ships internationally.

The shipping situation out of HK has been difficult since COVID, and only recently it's opened up again to the US (with 1 week extended delivery times).

Unless customers are willing to pay for the big couriers to deliver, the shipping situation out of HK is not within anyone's control. :cry:    
StoneLadle

Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:44 am

HKG is in the process of redefining itself. I watch with baited breath.

Long live HKG PE!
Tea123
New user

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:39 am

Hi Jay,
I received my package today! I'm very excited to try your teas.
If I could offer one small suggestion it would be to put a note on your website to give advanced warning of delays.
Cheers!
Bok
Vendor

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Tea123 wrote:
Hi Jay,
If I could offer one small suggestion it would be to put a note on your website to give advanced warning of delays.
Cheers!
Quite optimistic not to count on delays in times like 2020... :lol:
LeoFox

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:06 pm

Bok wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:02 pm
Tea123 wrote:
Hi Jay,
Cheers!
Quite optimistic not to count on delays in times like 2020... :lol:
No delay from you, Bok! Ordered from you weeks after TWL and tea master, but your teapot arrived first.