TeaLife.HK -- Classic HK-style Teas!

Vendor news and self-promotion
User avatar
Bok
Posts: 2227
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:55 am
Location: Taiwan

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 pm

gregcss wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:29 pm
Balthazar wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 am
gregcss wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:54 am
Has anyone ordered from TealifeHK in the past couple of months?
I made an order recently, currently waiting to be picked up from my post office.
How long did it take to process the order? I ordered on 4/25 and it hasn't shipped yet or at least the the status hasn't changed. I emailed on 5/2 just to get an idea of normal processing time and they said ~3 more weeks to process which would be 5/23. I emailed again on 6/8 to get a status and have not received a response. I will wait till tomorrow before asking for a refund or submitting issue through paypal.
I would contact @tealifehk here directly before doing so, Jay is here on the forum and will surely look into it!
gregcss
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Bok wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 pm
gregcss wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:29 pm
Balthazar wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 am


I made an order recently, currently waiting to be picked up from my post office.
How long did it take to process the order? I ordered on 4/25 and it hasn't shipped yet or at least the the status hasn't changed. I emailed on 5/2 just to get an idea of normal processing time and they said ~3 more weeks to process which would be 5/23. I emailed again on 6/8 to get a status and have not received a response. I will wait till tomorrow before asking for a refund or submitting issue through paypal.
I would contact tealifehk here directly before doing so, Jay is here on the forum and will surely look into it!
Thanks, Bok. I will do that instead because I really do want to try the tea.
User avatar
tealifehk
Vendor
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 am
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi Greg! I was just looking at your order when I was notified about your comment on the thread. I'm really sorry for the wait! I'll make it up to you with some great samples and I'll get your order done right now. I was going to call you, but since it's after 11 pm, I'll e-mail instead. My apologies, order volume has been overwhelming recently, and with the recent events here in Hong Kong, your last e-mail seems to have gotten lost in the tide. I'll have tracking for you before you wake up! :)
gregcss
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 pm

tealifehk wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Hi Greg! I was just looking at your order when I was notified about your comment on the thread. I'm really sorry for the wait! I'll make it up to you with some great samples and I'll get your order done right now. I was going to call you, but since it's after 11 pm, I'll e-mail instead. My apologies, order volume has been overwhelming recently, and with the recent events here in Hong Kong, your last e-mail seems to have gotten lost in the tide. I'll have tracking for you before you wake up! :)
Hi Jay,

Thank you kindly for taking care of this. Sorry to see what is going on in HK and wish you and the rest of the HK folks the best.
User avatar
tealifehk
Vendor
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 am
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:07 am

gregcss wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 pm
tealifehk wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Hi Greg! I was just looking at your order when I was notified about your comment on the thread. I'm really sorry for the wait! I'll make it up to you with some great samples and I'll get your order done right now. I was going to call you, but since it's after 11 pm, I'll e-mail instead. My apologies, order volume has been overwhelming recently, and with the recent events here in Hong Kong, your last e-mail seems to have gotten lost in the tide. I'll have tracking for you before you wake up! :)
Hi Jay,

Thank you kindly for taking care of this. Sorry to see what is going on in HK and wish you and the rest of the HK folks the best.
Thank you! It's been a very exciting (and stressful) week, and things turned out better than expected. Now to see what CCP's next move is...
User avatar
tealifehk
Vendor
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 am
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 am

The Hong Kong economy is taking a hit at present due to our struggle for freedom: I'm offering 18% off through the week on all teas that are roasted in Hong Kong, sold by Hong Kong's tea merchant families or that were aged here in Hong Kong. This keeps more of your money in the local economy, which is entirely independent of the economy across the border (tax revenues from the city don't go across to PRC).

While we're still reliant on China for our tea, at least this way what comes after processing and production gets to stay down here! No code needed at checkout and this offer is good through August 12th.
Post Reply