Floating Leaves Tea

Vendor news and self-promotion
FloatingLeaves
Vendor

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Our focus is traditional Taiwanese oolong. Our online shop is www.floatingleaves.com

The owner is Shiuwen, a passionate Taiwanese woman who returns home once or twice a year to study and seek better teas.

My name is Noah, and I have been apprenticing with Shiuwen for a few years now. I love what we do, and I want to reach a new crowd of
tea people. For me, this company is a bridge to Taiwanese tea culture.

I'm really excited about this forum! Seems like a great place to really talk about tea. Thanks to the people who started it.

Last edited by pedant on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: mod edit: fixing url
Victoria
Admin

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:30 am

Noah, Great to see Floating Leaves here. You have very good buttery rich LiShans, Ruby 18, plus other well sourced teas. I’m also looking forward to updates on Shiuwen’s documentary, maybe you can give us updates about that also. Her virtual tea tastings are also a nice idea.
FloatingLeaves
Vendor

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Thanks! I love both of those teas. I love to drink the charcoal dong ding, myself.

I'm glad you like the instagram tea tastings. That was my idea ;) It's great to drink tea with Shiuwen, and I'm hoping to bring that experience to more people.

Here's a link to the first teaser we released for the documentary. The second one is coming out in the next weeks or so.

Victoria
Admin

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 pm

Just read an IG post by @FloatingLeaves seems they are going to be operating directly out of Taiwan more, while maintaining their shop in Seattle. Wishing them success, and looking forward to seeing how their lineup evolves. I’ll add that it’s nice to hear that Eco-cha has been assisting FL in the transition. Nice to hear of tea vendors helping each other out 🍃.