Admin

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Ethan Kurland wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:04 pm
PM me, please. Cheers
Okay put order in finally :)
debunix

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 am

I have recently finished off my first tea order from Ethan, and while I have too much tea at home at the moment to order any more from anyone, I can say that was some very fine tea, and I'd order if there was room in the tea chest!
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 am

debunix wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 am
I have recently finished off my first tea order from Ethan, and while I have too much tea at home at the moment to order any more from anyone, I can say that was some very fine tea, and I'd order if there was room in the tea chest!
Thank you for the kind words, debunix. (Just noticed the post today.)

Update: Now available through November 15th only: Foushoushan: 60 gram packets in vacuum packs, $62; &, Himalayan Orange @ 20 cents a gram (any quantity up to 400 grams).

Other teas listed before are not available now.
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Last reminder: Orders must be received by end of tomorrow, November 15th. Available: Foushoushan in 60-gram vacuum packs, $62; Himalayan Orange (Organic via Jun Chiyabari) 85-gram resealable ziplock Kraft Paper/double foil pouches, $19.

I won't be selling tea after tomorrow for the following 3 months. Cheers, Ethan
Ethan Kurland
Vendor

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:34 pm

Sampling and testing the new winter teas. So far it is quite pleasing, though I now think final judgments should be made after teas settle (several weeks more).

Early impressions: Very lightly oxidized oolong; from 1600 to 1800m up Shanlanxi that I call Perfect, remains true to its name and seems even a bit better (which may be normal Spring/Winter comparison); dayuling is definitely better and seems fussy about preparation (but I am traveling without my normal setup). High mountain black that I have called Sinensis seems closer to the best blacks; Championship Black seems the same. New: A medium-oxidixed oolong that is bug bitten (and not roasted) greatly pleases and excites me (I am sure of its excellence but worry that because I have not had anything like oriental beauty for a while that I am not subjective enough).

Anyway, I am now in CHiangmai. Thailand drinking expensive, excellent dayuling from Taiwan brewed in a typical hotel glass (and this time, it came out terrific but last night not as good). Cheers