[WTB] Tea and Accessories

Buy and sell tea, teaware, and accessories
bradenl123

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Hey everybody,

I posted in the General Discussion forum introducing myself but I will do so again here. My name is Braden I am 26 and live in San Antonio, Texas as a Army Medical Services Officer. I have been drinking and roasting coffee for several years and have always wanted to delve into the realm of tea. I just bought my first gaiwan and set of teas from yunansourcing (I think?). I am notorious for diving deep into hobbies (as my wife can attest) and would like to do the same with tea. You know when you just KNOW you will enjoy the hobby?

If anyone has teas, equipment, accessories they wish to "get rid of" or sell to someone who will take care of it let me know. I have benefited immensely from this on the coffee forum and am hoping for the same turn out! I have limited knowledge of tea but I drink from a firehose when I am interested in anything so I figured I would get what I need and as I learn use the equipment rather than having to buy new down the line. I am unsure of the process here but I assume Paypal "friends and family" is the gold standard here as well. I am open to anything!

Braden
Sub_Salac

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 am

Heya Braden, I have some Ya Shi Xiang Dan Cong Oolong I'm looking to part ways with. It's a great tea, but I got too excited with it and ordered a few too many bags. My tastes for tea have since changed a bit(I'm now really into Puerh and I rarely find myself craving an Oolong). I have 2 50g sealed bags for sale, which were roughly 17 bucks a bag but I'd be okay doing 28+ the cost of shipping. Let me know if you want 'em, and good luck on your tea journey. I was in your exact position a year and a half ago - where I just knew this was going to be a major hobby - and I've learned a lot so far but I'm still enjoying the ride , I hope you do too :D
fidgetiest

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:54 am

Hi! I tend to accumulate remainders of samples of teas that weren't quite to my taste, would be happy to send you a welcome-to-tea random grab bag (of mostly sheng puerh and probably some random other stuff too) if you send me your address (and are patient with it sometimes taking me a few weeks to get to the post office :)
fidgetiest

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Braden, apparently my account is too new to send a PM, but - I'll send you a care package in the next few weeks. Nothing owed, just pay it forward someday :)
bradenl123

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Sounds great! I love seeing what people enjoy and making comparisons on tasting notes! When you are able to PM send me a line and we can talk more.

Braden