Pots for sale (F1, Petr Sklenicka, YS)

jessepat84

Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi everybody,

I have a few pots and a travel gaiwan set for sale. Full details and prices in the link below but I'll also add some descriptions on this thread. The website mentions postage in Europe, but I'd also be happy to ship to the US (we can figure out the postage separately). I'll also throw in an ambient CD with some of my cover art as a gift, my page has a list of albums you can choose from. :)

https://jesse-harrison.jimdo.com/

Short descriptions under the photo...
comp.jpg
comp.jpg (233.32 KiB) Viewed 2565 times

F1 White Label Duan Ni (90 ml)
Has been used for Chinese green teas, I find it adds body and thickness to those. Selling under the original price (which was approx. 115e) due to loose lid fit.

High-fired Duan Ni pot by Wang De Ming (160 ml)
Very porous due to the higher-than-usual firing temperature. Has been used to brew aged white tea. The lid fit is good and the pot comes with a certificate from Wang De Ming (the pot was originally bought from Yunnan Sourcing).

Small pot by Petr Sklenička (85 ml)
Handmade using clay from the Czech Republic and is glazed on the inside. This pot has a very earthy feel and its outer side has ash marks from wood firing. One side is brown and the other a mossy green.

Travel gaiwan set with cups (160 ml + 2x 95 ml)
Some signs of use already visible on the Ruyao glaze but otherwise in good condition.
jessepat84

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Just the F1 duan ni left now, the others are no longer for sale.
jessepat84

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:12 am

The duan ni is now sold and this thread could be archived. I have one more pot to sell but will create a separate thread.