Two Taobao group buys in planning stages - Early-00s Green Marks and aged white teas (separate buys).

Atlas

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:33 am

Usual rules apply, see the following blogpost for details and to register interest in either/both.

https://deadleaves.club/2018/10/27/gb6- ... hite-teas/

At the moment, it is likely that the Green Mark buy will launch with a 60USD share price (and possibly a couple of half-shares extended if I need to make up numbers) and it's almost guaranteed that the white tea buy will have a 40USD share price.

One note regarding the Green Mark buy - I've obtained all available samples from one of the vendors, none of which (unfortunately) are of the Green Mark cakes, but rather of cheaper minor-factory productions. As such, this buy will be unvetted, and you can expect a partially-vetted buy for the random cakes in late November or early December, should the samples impress.

Any questions, hit me up here.
Victoria
Admin

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:50 pm

The 2007 Shou Mei White Cake from Fuding that Adrian shared with us was really good. Am tempted to join this group buy :shock: Love your writing style Atlas.
Atlas

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Victoria wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:50 pm
The 2007 Shou Mei White Cake from Fuding that Adrian shared with us was really good. Am tempted to join this group buy :shock: Love your writing style Atlas.
Tyty, you're very kind.

Best jump in if you're interested, apps are filling fast (which shouldn't surprise me at this point, yet here I am, surprised). Filling out the interest survey gets you priority and doesn't constitute a commitment of any kind.