Modern Yixing and Some Puer

Buy and sell tea, teaware, and accessories
bum

Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:22 pm

90ml Duanni (Originally from Lukevecent on ebay)
This pot is fantastic, but I just don't really have a use for it. It's surprisingly versatile for modern duanni, brews green oolong just as well as it brews shou. pour is pretty nice, and its really pretty. currently fairly stained, but happy to reset/clean it up for whoever it goes to.

115ml DiCaoQing Shi Piao (originally from mud and leaves)
This clay is very hit or miss depending on the person. I have friends who love it, and some who cant find a good use for it. I fall in the latter camp. its a well made pot though, handles fantastically and is fairly thin. I dropped it and broke the handle in 3 pieces. I have since fixed it with JB marine weld, but its not the cleanest fix in the world. the handle is sturdy and works fine, but not the prettiest. I'm not super comfortable resetting this one because of the repair, but it doesnt really have a noticeable patina/staining. I mainly used it for aged sheng. theres also a small chip at the spout that doesnt impact performance from what I can tell.

2004 "CNNP Ancient Tree" Sheng from Hayslon Tea (Puerhprivate) ~300g left $100
I have no idea how old the trees were actually, or if i believe that statement, but its good tea. HK dry stored, the only reason im not keeping it is because when I bought this cake I also bought their 2004 nannuo, and that cake is everything I like about this and then some. so if I'm in the mood for that, I always reach for the nannuo.

I'll be honest, I have no idea how to price these two pots. Completely open to offers on selling or trading them. Interested in teaware, tea, or photography gear. Happy to ship outside the US if buyer pays for shipping.

Photos -
nowsharing

Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:28 pm

I'm interested in your Duanni pot if it's still available. Please DM me.
bum

Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:22 pm

Duanni has sold. Currently have a 45ml 70s f1 QSN some weird mystery clay 130ml modern pot for sale if those interest you