FS: Stagg EKG Electric Kettle

Buy and sell tea, teaware, and accessories
alejandro2high

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:56 pm

I'm thinking about getting a different kettle just for fun, and I can't justify keeping this one and buying a new one when this one works perfectly. I've had this EKG for about 4 months, and I have loved every second of it. I've really been wanting to try another Stagg kettle which is the only reason in getting rid of this one. The only downsides to this kettle, I would say, are the .9 L volume and the slow pour. However, the volume is fine if you do gong fu brewing since it last a few infusions and heats up new water quickly. The slow pour is due to the gooseneck and is standard for these types of spouts. The control and ease of pouring is insane and a definite upgrade from my many other kettles so it's a trade-off.

The kettle works perfect. Temperature is accurate and stable. Both Celcius and Fahrenheit reading work, and the snake minigame is playable. The LCD and temperature dial are also in perfect condition. The only easily identifiable wear and tear on the kettle is on the rim where the lid rests which come from removing and placing the lid over time. Other than that just a few dried water drops here and there .

There is absolutely no buildup of any kind inside as I have only put purified water inside of it.

The pictures of the are kettle recent and show its honest condition before being deep cleaned for shipment. I would like to get around 100 for it with free shipping in the continental US. I'm willing to ship anywhere outside the US as long as you cover shipping.

I'm open to offers and trades. If you have some teaware you want to get rid of I'm willing to add cash if they're worth it.
alejandro2high

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Pictures didn't attach.
Victoria
Admin

Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:40 pm

alejandro2high wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:57 pm
Pictures didn't attach.
To attach images it is explained here; viewtopic.php?p=4472#p4472