Tykal

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:18 pm

pantry wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:42 pm
Tykal wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 am
pantry wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:00 pm
Hong Yin & Lan Yin are gone. There's still Wangong left and I'm happy to do a smaller portion of 25g for $30 a pop.
Any of the Wangong left? If so, could you please DM me?
Yup, I still have the wangong. I’m not sure if I can PM you since it looks like you’re a new member of the forum. I sent you a short message —please let me know if you receive it.

Cheers!
No luck, but sent you one on my end. Perhaps you can respond to that? If not, maybe contact me via Twitter? https://twitter.com/RickyRayPoet
pedant
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:56 pm

the way it works is new users need to have their first few posts manually approved just as an anti-spam thing. although i don't know if it's common to spam via PM, sending (but not receiving) PMs is also disabled.

new users' names are displayed in purple, and New user appears below.
once you make a few posts, you automatically graduate to a normal account. or if i notice someone's trying to PM, i just manually graduate them.
pantry wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:42 pm
Yup, I still have the wangong. I’m not sure if I can PM you since it looks like you’re a new member of the forum. I sent you a short message —please let me know if you receive it.
at that time, though @Tykal was still a new user, he should have been able to receive your PM (but not reply). dunno why he didn't get it, sorry.
also, when i saw that exchange, i made him a normal user.
pantry

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am

Thank you, @pedant, for your help!

@Tykal I received your message and replied. Hope you get it this time!