Tea sale

Buy and sell tea, teaware, and accessories
Post Reply
User avatar
mrmopu
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 am
Location: Blacksburg Va.
Contact:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 am

Got some things to clear from inventory.
2003 Changtai Bamboo Spring 400 gram cake $85.00 7 available.
2005 XG 8633 357 non iron $45.00 7 available wrappers are in rough shape.
2008 Menghai 7532 <801> batch 357 grams $85.00.
All have had Taiwan storage except the Changtai which had some heavier HK storage early on.
Image
prices before shipping. Easiest way to get in touch with me will be at mrmoparnrv@gmail.com
DailyTX
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:43 pm
Location: United States

Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:18 am

@mrmopu
Sent you an email ;)
User avatar
mrmopu
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 am
Location: Blacksburg Va.
Contact:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:33 am

DailyTX wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:18 am
mrmopu
Sent you an email ;)
Got it messaging you back from my email.
User avatar
Balthazar
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:04 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:04 am

Looks like some good stuff.

The 2003 Changtai is the Qianjiafeng "Jinzhushan"? I like that one (same storage on mine, heavy HK followed by TW)
User avatar
mrmopu
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 am
Location: Blacksburg Va.
Contact:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:41 am

mrmopu wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 am
Got some things to clear from inventory.
2003 Changtai Bamboo Spring 400 gram cake $85.00 7 available.
2005 XG 8633 357 non iron $45.00 7 available wrappers are in rough shape.
2008 Menghai 7532 <801> batch 357 grams $85.00.
All have had Taiwan storage except the Changtai which had some heavier HK storage early on.
Image
prices before shipping. Easiest way to get in touch with me will be at mrmoparnrv@gmail.com
Changtai Bamboo Spring sold to Dailytx
User avatar
mrmopu
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 am
Location: Blacksburg Va.
Contact:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:14 am

Balthazar wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:04 am
Looks like some good stuff.

The 2003 Changtai is the Qianjiafeng "Jinzhushan"? I like that one (same storage on mine, heavy HK followed by TW)
It is the same one. I really like it as well. I squirreled a few tongs until my wife found my secret stash..... The look on her face , well you know.... :mrgreen:
DailyTX
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:43 pm
Location: United States

Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:34 am

mrmopu wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:41 am
mrmopu wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 am
Got some things to clear from inventory.
2003 Changtai Bamboo Spring 400 gram cake $85.00 7 available.
2005 XG 8633 357 non iron $45.00 7 available wrappers are in rough shape.
2008 Menghai 7532 <801> batch 357 grams $85.00.
All have had Taiwan storage except the Changtai which had some heavier HK storage early on.
Image
prices before shipping. Easiest way to get in touch with me will be at mrmoparnrv@gmail.com
Changtai Bamboo Spring sold to Dailytx
Looking forward to enjoying them. I have been sampling a few Changtai puerhs lately, and the outcome has been pleasant :D
User avatar
Ragamuffin
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm
Location: Clearwater, FL

Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Messaged you
Post Reply