Ode to the Kyusu

blkgreymon
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:09 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:26 am

PXL_20220430_161720558.jpg
PXL_20220430_161720558.jpg (301.43 KiB) Viewed 566 times
My first Kyusu! The color is mesmerizing!
User avatar
Bok
Vendor
Posts: 5137
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:55 am
Location: Taiwan

Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:40 am

blkgreymon wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:26 am
Image

My first Kyusu! The color is mesmerizing!
Some smurfs had to give their lives for that one for sure… :lol:
DailyTX
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:43 pm
Location: United States

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:53 pm

Bok wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:40 am
blkgreymon wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:26 am
Image

My first Kyusu! The color is mesmerizing!
Some smurfs had to give their lives for that one for sure… :lol:
or some horseshoe crabs lol
User avatar
LeoFox
Posts: 1205
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:01 pm
Location: Washington DC

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:07 pm

DailyTX wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:53 pm
Bok wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:40 am
blkgreymon wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:26 am
Image

My first Kyusu! The color is mesmerizing!
Some smurfs had to give their lives for that one for sure… :lol:
or some horseshoe crabs lol
Maybe good for endotoxin testing
SmartSelect_20220430-180621_Samsung Internet.jpg
SmartSelect_20220430-180621_Samsung Internet.jpg (419.47 KiB) Viewed 530 times
User avatar
Anais Nin
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesaia

Tue May 17, 2022 1:11 am

This time of the year and because I got some Holidays too !I wanted them
to chill out under the sun , enjoy the breeze , TOGETHER!
I’m greenteas ethusiast and very much Japanese teaware aficionado, one among the many of my favorite’s ‘kyusu -shokunin’ Isobe Teruyuki , his style with engraving and small stamps are remarkable
🫖 and I got so many good times steeping from isobe’s kyusus plus inspiration from his works!
Attachments
This is the new addition , I love Isobe’s  sapphire blue!
This is the new addition , I love Isobe’s sapphire blue!
18A255D0-39BC-4CF8-8641-3494CAAA66E6.jpeg (192.8 KiB) Viewed 315 times
69E21562-1926-4E6D-8643-3E7944312776.jpeg
69E21562-1926-4E6D-8643-3E7944312776.jpeg (348.02 KiB) Viewed 315 times
The entire Isobe’s family :)
The entire Isobe’s family :)
46E6E1DE-4C1B-4E65-AEC1-6AD71EB46791.jpeg (321.32 KiB) Viewed 315 times
Last edited by Anais Nin on Wed May 18, 2022 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Anais Nin
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesaia

Wed May 18, 2022 3:17 am

Kyusu
👋 😉 😉 👏

and to the latest addition is my little brewing cauldron ! 120 ml Yamada Sou wood-fired Aoyu Kyusu , and becomes my current favorite too , LOVE the color , the discoloration, the shape , the beauty and the functionality .
Attachments
B6D8622D-C080-4EE2-AEC4-BCDDF500FFB9.jpeg
B6D8622D-C080-4EE2-AEC4-BCDDF500FFB9.jpeg (421.51 KiB) Viewed 289 times
81C8EA4F-A9DB-4308-B621-380D24953DED.jpeg
81C8EA4F-A9DB-4308-B621-380D24953DED.jpeg (367.21 KiB) Viewed 289 times
A8B24886-3852-4B23-9C64-4AB73F4CA776.jpeg
A8B24886-3852-4B23-9C64-4AB73F4CA776.jpeg (365.65 KiB) Viewed 289 times
User avatar
teatray
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:46 am
Location: Bulgaria

Wed May 18, 2022 3:23 am

Anais Nin wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:11 am
This time of the year and because I got some Holidays too !I wanted them
to chill out under the sun , enjoy the breeze , TOGETHER!
I’m greenteas ethusiast and very much aficionado, one among the many of my favorite’s ‘kyusu -shokunin’ Isobe Teruyuki , his style with engraving and small stamps are remarkable
🫖 and I got so many good times steeping from isobe’s kyusus plus inspiration from his works!
Image
Image
Image
Beautiful! The one with blue & yellow radial segments is so cool.
User avatar
Anais Nin
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesaia

Wed May 18, 2022 3:29 am

👋 Greetings @teatray and thank you 🙏
User avatar
debunix
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Wed May 25, 2022 10:29 am

Anais Nin wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:17 am
Kyusu
👋 😉 😉 👏

and to the latest addition is my little brewing cauldron ! 120 ml Yamada Sou wood-fired Aoyu Kyusu , and becomes my current favorite too , LOVE the color , the discoloration, the shape , the beauty and the functionality .
Image
Image
Image
Now have to make sure I start tomorrow with my Yamada Sou blue....yours is really lovely with the long lines from the color variegations complementing the egg shape so well.
User avatar
Anais Nin
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesaia

Thu May 26, 2022 1:11 am

debunix wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 10:29 am
Anais Nin wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:17 am
Kyusu
👋 😉 😉 👏

and to the latest addition is my little brewing cauldron ! 120 ml Yamada Sou wood-fired Aoyu Kyusu , and becomes my current favorite too , LOVE the color , the discoloration, the shape , the beauty and the functionality .
Image
Image
Image
Now have to make sure I start tomorrow with my Yamada Sou blue....yours is really lovely with the long lines from the color variegations complementing the egg shape so well.
Thank you debunix , can’t wait to see yours 😉
Post Reply