Hi new member here, was introduced to this forum by @Youzi
- How long have you been drinking tea?
All my life, but got into Gongfu brewing past year.
- What kind of tea do you drink?
Mainly Oolong, Dan Cong, Yancha. Then Pu Er ripe and raw. Occasional Green Tea and Japanese Hojicha
- How do you prepare your tea?
Gongfu style of course.
- What tea knowledge are you interested in exploring right now?
Tasting & exploring more tea types. Understanding & Learning Teapot types, sizes and their clays, to the type of tea. (More for practical use than collection).
- What factors lead you to delve into the world of tea, and what is keeping you there?
Been drinking tea since very young since my family always drink tea. They didn't know much about tea though. Was a coffee drinker (still am), but started exploring tea when family members brought a lot of Dan Cong back from a visit to China. Always seems not satisfied with the tastes and they do not brew proper gongfu style (only using quick gongfu brewer), but know nothing about brew time and temperature. Until one day I started exploring and learning. Falling down the bottomless pit I go...