For sure!
impromptuandy

Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:02 pm

Bok wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Yes! Let's make tea great again :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer the slogan: Make Tea Often :)

-------------

Drinking the Chang Da Hao this morning, and I really love this tea. It coats the mouth heavily, it's almost "powdery," if that makes sense. Long aftertaste, strong energy, very impressive durability (the leaves still have plenty more to give after a kettle's worth of brewing). Comparing it to the 2003 "Zhang Xiang Qing Bing" that EoT also sells, which has a more traditional HK-storage flavor, the Yiwu is more elegant and the character of the high quality base material comes through much more clearly.

The Yiwu is minerally, somewhat sweet, well-balanced, well-stored, well-integrated. It's thick delicious puerh goodness. If I could drink this tea everyday I would.
rainy

Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Hi, I'm not sure where to ask about this, but what has been your experience with Essence of Tea orders?

I have ordered a month ago and the card was charged and I got the order email but after that, no more updates and no response to emails. I know they've been around for a while and should be a solid seller but I haven't run into this with online shops before! A bit concerned..
pantry

Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:50 pm

rainy wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure where to ask about this, but what has been your experience with Essence of Tea orders?

I have ordered a month ago and the card was charged and I got the order email but after that, no more updates and no response to emails. I know they've been around for a while and should be a solid seller but I haven't run into this with online shops before! A bit concerned..
They're a very reliable seller, so I won't be too worried about it. My recent order has been slow too but I think it's due to shipping rather than processing. I would just email them again either directly or through their online form. Make sure you check your spam folder as well just in case. They are also on Instagram, where you can ping them about your order. Hope this helps!
rainy

Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:59 pm

@pantry Thanks, that's reassuring! Did they email you when order was shipped though? I didn't get any updates.. not in spam folder either..
pedant
Admin

Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:14 pm

@rainy, i merged your question into this thread.

@TheEssenceofTea has always been reliable ime. maybe he can connect with you if he sees your message here? :)
TeaTotaling

Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:53 pm

impromptuandy wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:02 pm
Bok wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Yes! Let's make tea great again :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer the slogan: Make Tea Often :)

-------------

Drinking the Chang Da Hao this morning, and I really love this tea. It coats the mouth heavily, it's almost "powdery," if that makes sense. Long aftertaste, strong energy, very impressive durability (the leaves still have plenty more to give after a kettle's worth of brewing). Comparing it to the 2003 "Zhang Xiang Qing Bing" that EoT also sells, which has a more traditional HK-storage flavor, the Yiwu is more elegant and the character of the high quality base material comes through much more clearly.

The Yiwu is minerally, somewhat sweet, well-balanced, well-stored, well-integrated. It's thick delicious puerh goodness. If I could drink this tea everyday I would.
@Bok I like your style :lol: 8-)

@impromptuandy Wow, thank you so much!! Beautiful summation 👏🏻 Sounds like a winner.

I am seeking a tea with a robust energy, that is a real treat to drink. Sounds like this fits the bill, excellent.

I have had the 03 ZXQB, as well, so your comparison makes great sense.

Cheers!!
TheEssenceofTea
Vendor

Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:27 pm

rainy wrote:

Hi Rainy,

Sorry you've been left waiting. Send me an email - I'll get back to you. We have a new staff member and for a while it seems she was forgetting to tick the box to "Notify the customer" when shipping parcels. As such the tracking emails weren't going out for some orders. I'm not aware of emails I haven't replied to, but it is possible that I missed yours somehow.
rainy

Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:28 pm

@TheEssenceofTea No worries, I sent emails by replying to the initial order email and by using the web form on the site..
TheEssenceofTea
Vendor

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:13 am

Just sent you the info. Looks like your order will be delivered in the next day or two. Hope you enjoy the teas :)
mrmopu

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:32 am

Rainy, they have my trust and I saw they got back to you on here. They sell some damn fine puerh from their shop. I bet you will like what you ordered.
maitre_tea

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:36 am

Sometimes it helps not having the tracking number - once I have the tracking number I keep looking at it every day, even though I know it'd be at least a few weeks before it even gets to the US :lol:
rainy

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:34 pm

I got the tea today! All is good, thanks to everyone who responded! I think sometimes it's good to have a tracking number because one time a good cake from YangQing Hao got delivered to the wrong mailbox and then disappeared, if I kept a closer look on the delivery time I might have been able to recover it.. I did get a replacement eventually but I had to spend a lot of time and effort to try to track it down locally here. Oh well, all is well that ends well, haha!

Edit: I did try one Puerh from EoT via LiquidProust and loved it, so have no doubt tea will be quite good!!