Looking for a better genmaicha

Brent D

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:16 pm

I don’t drink it, my wife does. She drinks numi brand in a bag. I’ve tried to get her into my teas, but she has no interest. I was hoping if I got her something a little nicer, it might open her eyes. It’s going to have to be in a bag..
So, any suggestions for the best bagged genmaicha?
ShuShu

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 pm

I liked Den's...
chofmann
Vendor

Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:04 pm

if you like a bagged genmaicha, I'd have to recommend ours. It is essentially organic (we can't market it as such because we aren't organic on our end), and comes with 3g of tea per bag so you get good flavor. We've had better loose, but none that we can find in a bag. We hope to eventually grow to a size where we can bag things ourselves so that we aren't limited by such silliness, but... se la vie.

Plus, if you order from us we can throw in a sample of Chen's oolongs ;)
Brent D

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:12 am

chofmann wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:04 pm
if you like a bagged genmaicha, I'd have to recommend ours. It is essentially organic (we can't market it as such because we aren't organic on our end), and comes with 3g of tea per bag so you get good flavor. We've had better loose, but none that we can find in a bag. We hope to eventually grow to a size where we can bag things ourselves so that we aren't limited by such silliness, but... se la vie.

Plus, if you order from us we can throw in a sample of Chen's oolongs ;)
Thanks for the heads up!
I was planing to order from you as soon as you got the spring tea in anyway:)