Question about tokoname.or.jp product listing

Cifer

Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:47 pm

Hello everyone,

before I write a mail to the people running the website I wanted to see if someone here happens to know the answer to my question:

On http://tokoname.or.jp/teapot/ there is a list of photos of the products currently for sale. I thought this was the entire list. However, I've come across several comments suggesting that there is more on the website. I checked the Japanese website (http://tokoname.or.jp/) but couldn't find anything.

Are these comments inaccurate or are there indeed more choices than listed on the main English website? If so, where?

Thanks a lot!
.m.

Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:02 pm

I believe this is the same seller on ebay tokonamejp
Pants404

Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:13 am

It would appear the website doesn't get updated with new stock, but items that are listed as available are correct.
He keeps his eBay store updated but has inflated prices.
In the past I have emailed him via the information on the website asking about items listed on eBay and he has offered a reduced price In doing so.
I have bought from him multiple times and think very highly of him and his store.
Vinski

Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:59 am

It is pleasant to shop with the seller. Most recently, he offered to sell teacups with the teapot, which were not listed on the website or in the ebay store. It's best to ask if you can't seem to find the item you want.
Cifer

Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Thanks everyone!

Guess the people saying there are more products listed somewhere on his page were wrong then. I'll just ask him whether the specific products I want are in stock despite not being listed.