Yuuki-Cha

harrison1986

Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:43 pm

Yuuki-Cha is based in Japan, so they provide some of the freshest green tea you can buy. O-cha is another vendor based in Japan, but seems pricier sometimes.

Anyway, I have been going to Yuuki-Cha for years. I enjoy there teas all year around, but during Shincha season, I really love it. This vendor continues to prove to me that green tea is by far my favorite type of tea.

I love their tea pots too. Hand crafted banko teapots, crafted by highly respected Japanese craftsmen.

Would love for anyone to share with me some of their favorite teas from this vendor, so I can branch out and try something different from them.
debunix

Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:44 am

I just checked the “unanswered “topic listing for the first time in a while, and realized that I did not reply when this first came up in the spring. When I was first learning about sencha, I ordered from Yuuki-cha several times. I enjoyed their teas, and I stopped, ordering from them, not because of issues with the tea quality, but because there were things that I wanted to try that they did not carry, and to minimize the number of orders and different vendors, I was making, I gradually switched to other vendors. At the time that I was ordering from them, however, I was also getting occasional Japanese teas from one or two other vendors, so it’s hard for me to remember which particular tea I liked from which vendor, and I cannot specifically comment on any of the recent offerings as it’s been half a dozen years since I ordered from them. But I remember enjoying their offerings on the whole.
wtreader

Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:03 pm

I order from Yuki Cha very frequently and have tired many of their offerings. I like to purchase organic tea, and their entire selection is organic which is awesome.

Typically with each order I get a set of Sencha selections and try them out. The flavor descriptions on their site are always superb and make you want to order all of them haha.

Do you prefer deep or light steamed?
debunix

Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:10 pm

Light-steamed
SoCamJam
New user

Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:27 am

I continue to order, re-order and re-order Green tea from this superb vendor. The orders from Japan arrive in the UK faster than they do from anywhere else in the World, Simply superb service. The tea selection is awesome. Best value for money and offering a superb range of Japanese tea. Did I forget to mention ORGANIC all round.