mandala tea?

ShuShu

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Does anyone has had good/bad experience with Mandala Tea? www.mandalatea.com
Their collection looks interesting but I find very little discussion about them
(I'm generally trying to find more good vendors located in the U.S for small and fast deliveries)
teaformeplease

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm personally a big fan, especially of their custom puerh pressings. They closed their webshop and only just recently reopened it so there's a lot less talk about them than there might have been a few years ago. Autumn Song, Temple Stairs, and WIld Monk are all teas that I've tried and enjoyed.
mrmopu

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:57 am

I will second Mandala tea as well. Quality sourced materials in their puerh line. I have a few aging and drinking away. The Phatty cake is good and customer service is really good.
ShuShu

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Thanks, guys this is really helpful!
Will make my next order from them
Craig

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 pm

I've ordered from Mandala twice and have enjoyed the teas and service. I messaged them on Facebook recently to ask a question and Garrett was quick to answer and very friendly. I'm actually drinking some of their Black Gold black tea right now. :)
Craig

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:06 pm

teaformeplease wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 pm
I'm personally a big fan, especially of their custom puerh pressings. They closed their webshop and only just recently reopened it so there's a lot less talk about them than there might have been a few years ago. Autumn Song, Temple Stairs, and WIld Monk are all teas that I've tried and enjoyed.

Your blog review of Wild Monk convinced me to give it a try so I added an ounce to my Mandala order today. :)