Price/Shipping drop on Ippodo Canada/U.S.

t-curious

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:22 pm

This morning I received the following email below. I thought maybe some would be interested, that don't subscribe to their email marketing. I purchased three 20g tins of matcha from them in May. Shipping at that time was $8.95 to where I live, now they have a "free" option. The price of the matchas I purchased remains the same.

Not affiliated in anyway.

USA & Canada Online Shop

Thanks to new shipping and warehouse arrangements, greater efficiencies, and lower overhead costs, we are happy to announce that the price of many of our items on the USA & Canada Online Shop will be reduced on September 16, 2019. The price changes will automatically be reflected on all affected items.

In addition, with these new shipping arrangements we are now able to offer free shipping on orders over $35.

It has been just over half a year since we opened this new website and service for our American and Canadian customers, and we are deeply grateful for your loyalty during this exciting time.

With these new arrangements, we are eager to continue providing the same high quality Japanese teas to our fans, in an even more direct manner than before.
Victoria
Admin

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Thank you for update, good to know.