White Tea Expiration?

Withered tea
m2193

Tue May 04, 2021 6:01 pm

LeoFox wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:34 pm
That's quite interesting! Dont stop running different teas! I think your work deserves its own thread in research for sure
Oh wow, I didn't even realize there was a research thread! I passed the teas along when someone else was running samples, but I'll try to get some more of my own data possibly in the summer. I have some papers saved that I've been meaning to read through because all the papers discussing different samples analyzed from different teas have such nice figures qualifying what all compounds they found and I need to read up on experimentals to see how they parsed through the data. Metlin is trickier than I anticipated and I guess I naively thought analysis would be more clear cut.
LeoFox

Tue May 04, 2021 6:14 pm

Mass spec is never straight forward! :lol:
m2193

Tue May 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Alas. And it seems like the machine here is having some issue or another running all the time. I haven't had to use it for any of the things I'm working with yet, which i'm grateful for. I will try to see if I can find someone to teach me to run the GC/MS since parsing through the data is supposed to be easier, at the cost of (more) time-consuming sample preparation, since the liquid would need to be dried into some sort of residue.
LeoFox

Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm

m2193 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:56 pm
Alas. And it seems like the machine here is having some issue or another running all the time. I haven't had to use it for any of the things I'm working with yet, which i'm grateful for. I will try to see if I can find someone to teach me to run the GC/MS since parsing through the data is supposed to be easier, at the cost of (more) time-consuming sample preparation, since the liquid would need to be dried into some sort of residue.
Check this one out if It's not already in your library

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7272924/
maple

Sat May 08, 2021 9:40 pm

I preferred sunny dry and/or sunny withering (not all the time, but at least for starting).

It's very important arguments in white tea for me. It's fine for charcoal dry and/or machine dry in the last (just for the water).

The major concept of sunny dry is....people believe after sunny it only "good" Enzyme left instead of "bad" one.

My reason is simple, it's more suitable for my body feeling.

For you reference.