Tea Quiz

Puerh and other heicha
teatimefacts
New user

Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:34 am

Hey fellow tea enthusiasts! 🍵

Hope you're all enjoying a fantastic cup of your favorite brew today! I wanted to share something I've been working on that I think you'll find both fun and interesting. It's a quiz all about tea – from history and types to brewing techniques.

Whether you're a seasoned tea connoisseur or just starting to explore the vast world of tea, this quiz is a delightful way to test your knowledge and maybe even learn something new.

I'd love for you all to give it a try and share your results! Who knows, you might just be the next tea guru among us. 😄

Check it out here: https://teatimefacts.com/tea-quizzes/

Looking forward to seeing how you all do and hearing your thoughts on the quiz! Let's get our tea brains working!

Happy sipping! ☕
Zoe
Victoria
Admin

Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Welcome @teatimefacts. For this group you might include a super-expert category :D
Bok
Vendor

Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:06 pm

@Victoria Haha yes, definitely we are not the TA here for this quiz :lol:
Belles_tea01

Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:30 pm

IDK IF I LIKE TEA IM HAVINGF AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN IM SORRYYYYYYYYY PKLS FORGIVE MY SINS
Baisao

Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:57 pm

Hmmmmm
"1 teaspoon of tea per 1 cup of water"
I don't know of anyone who prepares tea by measured teaspoons. With so many varieties of tea, 1 tsp per cup of water would hardly be universal enough to be called a "Golden Ratio". I weigh in grams or gauge by sight.

Also, rooibos is no more tea than Red Zinger. It is a tisane. Tea is always a preparation made from Camellia spp.