Bad storage pu-er cakes, vendor declines a refund. Any way to rescue?

Puerh and other heicha
ChaLover

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:48 pm

It's really going to be a cool place here. I am
learning whenever I visit.

But it sure would be gracious if such posts were revisted and revised by their creators under such circumstances.

As a question to a Moderator, can a prexisting post be edited at any time by a member after posting it by tapping the pen icon, revising the text and submitting for reposting?
tealifehk
Vendor

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Chip wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:45 pm
We do our best, but sometimes **it happens. 😎

Warnings are issued when deemed appropriate and at the ultimate discretion of the first mod/admin to come across an offense.
Chip, it wasn't me who said it! The original post is still up! I just pointed out the autocorrect error
mrmopu

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 pm

ChaLover wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:40 am
I would never moisten a cake slightly and put in plastic bag - as that is a recipe for mold and it's early demise.
I agree with this totally.
Chip
Admin

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:10 pm

tealifehk wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 pm
Chip wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:45 pm
We do our best, but sometimes **it happens. 😎

Warnings are issued when deemed appropriate and at the ultimate discretion of the first mod/admin to come across an offense.
Chip, it wasn't me who said it! The original post is still up! I just pointed out the autocorrect error
No problem. 😎

The best way for members to deal with such issues, simply report the post. Click the "!" above the offending post. On a smart phone, click on the drop down menu.

All Mods/Admins will receive a notification of the report.
Chip
Admin

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 pm

ChaLover wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:48 pm
It's really going to be a cool place here. I am
learning whenever I visit.

But it sure would be gracious if such posts were revisted and revised by their creators under such circumstances.

As a question to a Moderator, can a prexisting post be edited at any time by a member after posting it by tapping the pen icon, revising the text and submitting for reposting?
With the exception of Tea Swap, the poster can edit his/her post at any time. However, if quoted already by another member, the quote is not edited automatically at the same time.
ChaLover

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Chip, Some things for organizers to consider. No need to post this.

The Moderators together might want to post some more general instructions (not on this post), in the appropriate section, perhaps freestanding on point topics in the forum rules, about the steps of how to 1) report a post and 2) how a user can edit a post after posting (for content or errors), 3) how does a member send a private text to a Moderator? if such is not so well explained in the how to use forum section. Thx

Also, since this worthy thread about bad pu erh storage and a vendor has had quite a few remarks about the "spell check error" and since everyone who reads this storage topic would have to wade through the many off topic exchanges rather than the on point posts, can the Moderators just totally delete all the convo/posts about the "error" (so no post show and no edited by Moderator "empty" posts show either) with the good intentions to enhance all current and future members' user experiences about the useful, tea centric on point contributions re storage :). Just a suggestion.

Really appreciate your kind attention to everything. Happy New Years!
Elise

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:33 am

mrmopu wrote:
ChaLover wrote:
I would never moisten a cake slightly and put in plastic bag - as that is a recipe for mold and it's early demise.
I also agree, it really seems dangerous for the tea.
mrmopu

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Elise wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:33 am
mrmopu wrote:
ChaLover wrote:
I also agree, it really seems dangerous for the tea.
Very. Just asking to lose a cake to mold. Already been down this road.