How can I prepare my green tea without THIS happening?

Non-oxidized tea
earl teabagovitch
New user

Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:33 pm

Hello.

A few days ago, I was organizing a little green tea party for a few friends (if you can call them that) on my boat in Boston. This was an important occasion for me, since I was going to ask my friend for a job that day, so I wanted to butter him up. I decided to use some of my fabled "Earl Grey" tea that I acquired in "Malaysia". This tea was special to me, as it was given to me as a gift for saving the governor's daughter in "Malaysia".

I had just finished pouring a 125 oz cup for my bald friend Jeff who was going through a divorce at the time on account of his baldness (he had just rescued a puppy from a burning 30 story building) when his luscious hair dipped into his cup of tea, spoiling it. I tried to get the hair out of the cup, but it got mangled with the handle of the cup, and a British Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II fighter jet bombed us before I fixed it.

Did anyone experience something similar and has any tips?
teatray

Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Decrease dosage of whatever you took before the tea, works like a "charm".
tolean

Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:28 pm

I don't think there is an easy answer here. Most probably you need to adjust sleeping hours, diet, find some real friends, try yoga and at the end drink kore water. Always helps. In any strange situation just drink more water. Cheers man!
pedant
Admin

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:49 pm

yep, fifth-generation fighters will basically ruin even the best-planned tea sessions. every single time.
i suggest better choice of location and stricter opsec. how did "they" get your location, anyway?

also, i have to ask... did you get the job? if not, try navigating to the "careers" section of our website. we're always looking for people who are "good" sources of "malaysian" "earl grey"!